Friday, November 9, 2007

26 - Cubism

You're right, Andrew.. I tend to keep it light when I dont like it.
Here's a new one, more like the actual instead. Illustrator, yup.




"... basic geometric parts on the two-dimensional picture plane. Color was almost non-existent except for the use of a monochromatic scheme that often included grey, blue and ochre."
Andrew, I havent felt as bad at drawing in a long time as I have this week... :P

heri - 26 is for you. I'll do a green one tomorrow... (:


6 comments:

Andrew Smith said...

Thats a good thing! it means you're learning... if you feel good about your drawing all the time then you wont feel a need to improve.
Anyway, this is pretty interesting but it needs a helluva lot more contrast.

heri said...

thank you.

listen to andrew!
think of contrast, printing out in black and white, if you print this out, it will look all gray.

-heri

Mette said...

i know i know. but i changed it now. not that it is any better cubism, but it aint all light anymore. ...

LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT WEEK. :P

Andrew Smith said...

much better. It has an interesting video game look to it that I like.

Annie said...

oOoOoO! I really like this =)

Tooninator said...

cute.